Pulling from designs and mechanisms more commonly found in Satellites and landing gear, the Convert, toolless-ly, locks and transitions from snowboard binding to snowshoe, in less than 60 seconds…without removing your boot.
The Four Point mounting bracket was designed around the traditional 4x4 stabilizing disc, enabling you to attach The Convert to just about any snowboard.
- Dual side sash levers, along with front and rear teeth, connect the binding to the board.
- By creating four points of contact, we’re maximizing energy transfer for superb response and predictability.
- The high back and toe are intentionally designed to maximize surface area without sacrificing traction. They command both style and confidence.
- The pattern, ridges and channel, built below the baseplate, increase strength, and greatly improves traction.
- The baseplate is designed to withstand extreme impact, with function as a priority.
With three positions, our innovative adjustable heel cup allows you to find your most comfortable fit and feel.